Thursday, December 4, 2008

Alyson Tagged me.....

Not knowing for sure what the whole Tagging thing meant, I emailed Alyson and said "ok, am I just supposed to answer the questions like you did on my blog!?" She told me I was right and to have fun! So, here I go: Thanks Aly V!

5 Things I was doing 10 Years ago:
1. Trying to make it as a college student (Sophomore to be exact) at Ole Miss (I am sorry all my State friends!).
2. Probably wishing I was back in Paris.
3. Going to be meeting Brian in the next year.
4. Driving the black Jeep that got me through High School & all our "trips"
5. WHO KNOWS really, I have slept since then!!!!

5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Laundry
2. Blog (seriously)
3. Finishing a Crochet Project for a Christmas present
4. Put up the Christmas Tree
5. SLEEP


5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Pay off some things
2. Give to the church
3. Buy a new laundry room (it is just so cramped)
4. Give people presents
5. Save some of it! ha! (That would be B's #1)

5 Places I have lived
1. Paris, TN
2. Oxford, MS
3. Paducah, KY
4. Memphis, TN
5. Still here.........

5 jobs I have had
1. Accounting Clerk (I filed people...that was it!)
2. Receptionist
3. Babysitting (rarely, if I could keep from it)
4. Free Labor (my Internship)
5. Registered Dietitian and still going!

and I am not taggin' another soul, cause this is hard!!!

No comments: