Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy National Registered Dietitian's Day and WELCOME SPRING!!!

On March 11, 2009, Dietitians were honored with a Day to be acknowledged and appreciated!! One of my floors, my Skilled Nursing Facility, made a banner for me and gave me a "happy" of a pretty pad of paper & a pen! I felt very special that they would think of me! One of my individual nurses also gave me some fun happies!!


Our boss send us an Edible Arrangements! The fruit was delicious and cut so pretty!!! I had never had one of those before and enjoyed it so much!!! Thanks to all!!!!!


My buttercups have been blooming like crazy this year! I don't remember in the past there being so many! I have not been frugile with them this year, I have actually picked a few, brought them in the house or taken them to work to enjoy! But some of the cold weather and SNOW has really beat them up! I just thought I would share a few of the buttercup pictures and of my "vandalisim" in the snow!!! :)
:o)

Also, one last thing, I am excited about this! I crocheted a bouquet of buttercups! I thought I would do that for MeeMaw since she has been in Rehab and is missing all the buttercups bloom! That has really upset her. I just mailed them off, so hopefully she will be very excited about them and she will enjoy them all Spring long!! :) See what you think!!!


HAPPY SPRING EVERYONE!!!!!!

No comments: