This past week after work one night, B & I went by to visit with Amy, Joe & Brooklyn! I decided I wanted an unofficial photo shoot with Brooklyn. Testing out my skills. I am beginning to see I don't have too many skills and that I might have to stop before I even get started, but still it was great fun and I think by the end of it Brook was like "would this crazy lady please STOP?!" (see the last photo!) I did put to test some of my photoshopping skills also, you can see those below! See what you all think!
and to compare it to Whit's toes! ;) (A had to help me hold her foot for me!)
Audra showed me the ring and toes picture! We tried it on Whit, but she was alittle older than Brooklyn so she was really pumping those legs around! I did get the one shot above of both rings on the toes of Brooklyn (without assistance!) :)
Audra showed me the ring and toes picture! We tried it on Whit, but she was alittle older than Brooklyn so she was really pumping those legs around! I did get the one shot above of both rings on the toes of Brooklyn (without assistance!) :)
This weekend, we had a fun filled weekend. I was severely under the weather on Friday and was hoping that it would all pass before our Saturday fun started.....and THANKFULLY it did, so.......!! John came down to be with us for the night! When he got here we drove down to Tunica to eat at Paula Deen's and meet up with our cousins Traci, Reece, Mia & Carly!!! We had SUCH A GOOD TIME!!!! and the food was really really delicious!!! Thank ya'll for coming to meet us!! We enjoyed it so much!!!! We love ya'll!!!
2 comments:
Are you working towards wanting to become a photographer?? If not, I think you should!! ;) Great pics
You are so super sweet to me! I am not sure, but I do think it would be fun to do on the side!!! Thank you for the compliments! It means a ton!!!
Post a Comment