We harvested our Pineapple Friday night!!! It was sweet, juicy AND delicious!!!!! We are still enjoying it!!! We had such a good time!!! I think I could grow pineapples! I mean, ya'll shouldn't want one for at least 4 years (that is how long it took my plant to have one!), but I still think I could do it for you and at least KNOW it was delicious! Just wanted ya'll to know the verdict!!! :)
YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
:)
2 comments:
yummy!!! That looks so divine!!! I've been meaning to send you an email too, Sean forwarded me yours. Let me know if you & B ever want to take a trip to Seattle, I would love to have ya'll here!!!
Enjoy that pineapple!!!
Oh wow!!! GOOD FOR YOU! I've never been able to successfully do that and from what I hear it is quite difficult so props to you!!! Love pineapple!
Post a Comment