Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Eeek! ;)

Our first Trick or Treat 'er of the night was Brooklyn!!! I was so excited and she was so cute in her Miss Pumpkin Outfit!!! :) so, of course we had a photo shoot! ;) and then we all (B, Joe, Amy, me & Brooklyn) got to visit for a little while!!
A great Halloween!
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Love this face! :)




Sweet Family!

Aunt Stacy got in on the action! :)

Then tonight B & I sat on the front porch and handed out candy.....we had a good time and the kids were really nice & cute! The house next to us had a big set up with scaring everyone! It was fun to watch! I do love Halloween!!!!! :)



Friday night the CF team was able to attend a CF Foundation fundraiser/Gala! We had such a good time! :)

Dr. B, Jennie & Jennie's dgt, Megan!

Hawk & Glenna!

Robert & Marion

B & I

Me & Marion

Dr B & I! I made him do it! At the beginning of dinner I said "Guess what? I have my camera!" and he just shook his head!

No comments: