Love the bird feet in the snow!! This reminds of my mom & dad's deck. I think he holds the world record collection of bird feeders and he prides himself on keeping them stocked.
MANDY!!! HOW FUN! I didn't know you looked at my blog!!! :) I watched that little bird for a few minutes before Sophie come running up to the window and scared him off! ha!! Your parents sound like mine, it is BIRDFEEDERS GALORE!!! and I love them too! ;) Thanks for visiting!!! :)
4 comments:
snow??? burrrrrrrr!!!!! love your photos!
Love the bird feet in the snow!! This reminds of my mom & dad's deck. I think he holds the world record collection of bird feeders and he prides himself on keeping them stocked.
Katie -
YES! Like I said, it wasn't a lot but it gave the morning a good "quietness to it!" Thank you!!!!!
:)
MANDY!!!
HOW FUN! I didn't know you looked at my blog!!! :)
I watched that little bird for a few minutes before Sophie come running up to the window and scared him off! ha!!
Your parents sound like mine, it is BIRDFEEDERS GALORE!!! and I love them too! ;)
Thanks for visiting!!! :)
Post a Comment