Monday, February 8, 2010

DC!!!

B & I were able to make a quick trip to Washington DC! He had to work for 1 day and we got to play for 1 day & 1/2! It was beautiful! It snowed and we loved it! We got to ride the metro every where we went and we fell in love with it! We got to see LOTS of history and enjoyed every minute of it! I got to take TONS of pictures and had a blast doing it! It was the best short, spontaneous trip we have ever had!!

Enjoy the pics!!! (I tried to just pick out the best of the best! - it was hard when I took almost 600 hundred! eek!!!) :)

and p.s. It looks like B & I wore the SAME thing every day......we didn't UNDERNEATH our warm wear! ha!!!




The Metro!


Julia Child's Kitchen!!!

Kermit!!



Natural History Museum! Beautiful!

The HOPE Diamond!!!




Arlington National Cemetery!


The White House!!



Amelia's!

Smithsonian Castle


1 comment:

Katie said...

oh I love this photos! Stacy, you really need to take up photography, PROFESSIONALLY!!! You are such a wonderful captivator!!!

You saw so much more than I did while I was there & I just love that you capture a shot of Julia Childs Kitchen!