Owen!!!!
Yesterday, I took the day off and traveled to Jonesboro, AR to visit with my friend Shannon & her little boy, Owen! She has Fridays off so I invaded her day!! We has such a good day!!!! I mean, I literally stayed all day!!! We talked and talked & TALKED, we ate and we might have eaten some more, ;), and we were entertained by Mr. Owen!!! Owen will be 2 in July and this is my first time to meet him! He is so good!!! and a sweetie!! Shannon kept telling me "He has totally taken to Miss Stacy". He crawled up in my lap and took his nap and I was in heaven! I got a "few" pictures of him! He was really good on his 1st photo shoot with me!!!
Enjoy!!!
Yesterday, I took the day off and traveled to Jonesboro, AR to visit with my friend Shannon & her little boy, Owen! She has Fridays off so I invaded her day!! We has such a good day!!!! I mean, I literally stayed all day!!! We talked and talked & TALKED, we ate and we might have eaten some more, ;), and we were entertained by Mr. Owen!!! Owen will be 2 in July and this is my first time to meet him! He is so good!!! and a sweetie!! Shannon kept telling me "He has totally taken to Miss Stacy". He crawled up in my lap and took his nap and I was in heaven! I got a "few" pictures of him! He was really good on his 1st photo shoot with me!!!
Enjoy!!!
Isn't he a DOLL!?!?!?!?! That face..... oh it just won me over!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment