This past weekend B & I went to Paris for Easter! What a beautiful weekend!! The weather was just perfect! Mom & I did our thing and the men did their thing! :) Kind of sounds like the weekend before! ha!
We also got to meet, Hank, for the first time! Hank is an orphaned baby calf that my Dad has practically brought back to life! He is so little and was still a little weak when we were there visiting but Mom & Dad say he is running like crazy now!! He is a cutie!! He has been residing in my parents basement and screened-in porch until he gets stronger to be out in the pasture with the other cows! He has now upgraded to the dog pen during the day! He is SOLID black and just a toot! :) There is another baby calf in the pasture that has come to the fence to play with him! It is great! His little nose!!!
I know I have said this before, but I do love the country! :)
Hope you all had a love filled Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment