
WHEW!!! What a busy month!!! I have had so much going on! and loving every minute of it!!! Here it goes........

20 WEEKS! OMG! 1/2 way there!! B was so sweet on my 1/2 way there anniversary, he had balloons with 20 on them, cupcakes and a card saying he loved me!!! Super sweet, of course, I cried! HORMONES! ;)
Last night I discovered that my Night Blooming Cereus is going to bloom AGAIN for the 2nd time! I got this plant from a dietitian that I used to work with, it was her Grandmothers plant and apparently you can't buy this plant out right at stores, you have to get cuttings from someone to have it! Anyways, the 1st time it bloomed B & I were in Disney World! It was a true Dennis the Menace moment where we missed it bloom it's one and only time! I AM SO PUMPED! I am sooooo going to be here this time!!! Such a creepy looking flower to me!!!



Sweet Sophe!! It is storming tonight and she is ACTUALLY out and about with us! I am so proud of her!!! Sweet thing!!!!


Just some of my flowers that are blooming right now in the yard! Top is Blackberry Lily! and the bottom one......just pretty! ;)

The Turner Twins blankets! :) Hope they enjoy once they get out of the NICU!


MAX & LOLA are FINISHED!!! Remember back in March when Mr. Bill & Mrs. Brenda were here? and Mrs. Brenda helped me for an ENTIRE day cutting out and measuring fabric and then my sewing machine quit!??! Well, the sewing machine is fix and is running like a dream and I finally finished my very first sewing project! They, of course, are not perfect, but I am so excited to put them in Baby B's room! His very 1st homemade thing from Momma! :)


The other day B was mowing the yard and he comes in and says "come here Stacy and bring your camera!" Mr Turtle here had gone all the way back into the BACK of the garage! B picked him up and put in him in the back yard on the yard line and he scurried away to the water! :)
Audra's Baby shower given to her by her FABULOUS Doctor that she works for at Campbell's Clinic! They were the nicest couple and their children were the best too! I told Audra - "I want to be their friends!" :)


Whit saying "CHEEEESE" :)

Photographer Momma!! Look at her sweet belly!!!



AWESOME CAKE! :)

Diaper Cake!

Whit with an IPHONE! ;)
My Photography class that I took at Memphis College of Art in July was AWESOME!!!! I learned a lot and got frustrated a lot, but all in the name of learning!!! :)

The building that I went in every Tuesday & Thursday night!!!

My Teacher! Haley! HILARIOUS!!!!

Her assistant and College Student, Andrew! Such a sweetie!!

one of my "indoor" photos before class! Thank you John for a great "object"!

Outside shot on our field trip!!

My first "lighting lesson"





For my friends Leslie & Caitlin, with their Starbucks "crack" addiction, just to show them it DOES start early.....this was made by a 7-8 year old in a Summer Program.....think his Mom drives thru a lot!? ;)


I just had fun "testing" pictures of all the Summer Program kids art!!!
and last, but DEFINITELY not least.....July 11th weekend, we went home to celebrate John's birthday! We had a great dinner at Shoguns in Murray, had cupcakes, the boys when to see a movie and then presents galore!!! :)

A silly gift that I gave John......HOT PINK PIGGY BANK with a Skull & CrossBones and an Eye Patch!!! I kind of feel like that pig.....HOT pink because of the heat and kind of mean like a pirate!! ha!!!

:)


Froggies on the deck! Had to keep Blue away from them!! :)

Some of Mom's yellow Finches! SOOOO PRETTY!!!
and I realized JUST now, that I didn't get ONE blasted picture of B & I on 4th of July! We did our annual FireWorks at the Faith Baptist Church ball fields! I crocheted until it got dark! B made popcorn and we talked and laughed and visited and ate. The weather was WONDERFUL, not too hot AT ALL! and then we watched the best fireworks show in Memphis, HANDS DOWN!

Totally not fireworks, but the screen saver in photography class, I mean, it COULD be a firework right!? ;) ha!!!
1 comment:
I am going to need lessons. Awesome pictures.
Post a Comment