Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wicked!!

Brian surprised me this Wednesday night by saying “want to go and see Wicked tomorrow night”!!! I was so shocked! We are NOT real spontaneous so this was very spontaneous for us!! Ha! I was so excited! So, Thursday night, he picked me up from work and we headed Downtown to the Orpheum! We had enough time that we grabbed a bite to eat and then slowly walked to the Theater. Thursday was the start to my 32 week, so I made B take my Bump picture at the Peabody Hotel! The show was FABULOUS! I LOVED IT! It might be my new favorite, just right behind Oklahoma! J It was funny and had such a great story line!!! B even said “I enjoyed it more than I thought I would!” Thank you B for such a WONDERFUL surprise!!









Halloween is just around the corner…..and I can’t wait!!!

Trick or Treat!!!

:)

1 comment:

Sherry Sumners said...

oh my..i had NO IDEA you went to see this... tanner hates plays and he LOVED this one... it's hard to explain bc it's so wonderful and the story line is out of this world... oooohhh you lucky girl... brian did good!!!