Look at that face....just makes you smile doesn't it?
3 months old! I can't believe it!
3 months old! I can't believe it!
*********
Things he is doing that amazes me:
- First off, I can't believe he is mine sometimes, just in amazement at that fact!
- Smiling all the time! That is my ultimate favorite part! We get up in the middle of the night and he just SMILES at me, like I am the greatest thing ever! I know that will soon change! ;)
- Coo'ing, Ahh'ing, Gaa'ing a LOT!
- When he is facing outward in my lap he will pull himself up into a sitting position!!
- He is turning on his left side all the time. NO MORE leaving him on the ottoman by himself!
- Spitting so many bubbles he could fill his bathtub!
- Kind of starting to squeal/giggle! I think the full on laugh is coming soon!
- Not nearly as fussy as he was in the first days....getting his eating & pooping straightened out helped so much!
- He has had his first cold and first bout with medicine. Then we all 3 ended up on medicine!
- When we had to go to the doctor for his cold, he weighed 11pounds 14oz!
- He really knows when you come in the room
- He turns towards us when we call his name
I know there are many more things that he has done, but these are some of the highlights to me! I can't get over how big he has become and how much he has changed. It kind of makes me sad in a way, I don't want him to grow up too fast! Sweetness!
Happy Spring Everyone!
Happy Spring Everyone!
2 comments:
He's got such a big smile!!
We love our nephew!!!! We are counting down the days until we can see him smile in person! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment