Sunday, April 3, 2011

4 months old!!!!

Pierce is 4 Months old!! Time has been flying......We can NOT believe it!!


*********
Things he is doing that amaze us:
  • He is really getting up in a sitting position by himself while sitting up in our laps.
  • He is holding himself in the sitting position longer and longer each time.
  • He has discovered his feet!
  • He has discovered his tongue! It is out all the time and mimics any one that sticks theirs out at him!
  • HIS FIRST TEETH!!! He bit Uncle John, helping us discover WHY he was so fussy!
  • He still is smiling up a storm! Melts your heart! No matter the time of day!
  • Drool, Drool, Drool!!!
  • Still a talkin' up a storm too!!
  • Giggling! Not a full on laugh yet, but I bet we get there soon!!!
  • Just pure sweetness still! ;) I nibble on his cheeks all the time and he just smiles! :)
I know there are many more things he is doing, these are just my favorites! I just can't believe he already has some "toof-em's"!!! He is getting to be such a big boy! Like I said earlier, time is flying and I am not REAL sure I like that! It makes me sad! ;)
LOVE HIM! :)

No comments: