Sunday, June 12, 2011

Splish Splash.....


It's Hot (as I have said MANY times before! ha!) and We GOT A POOL!!!!!!!!! Yippee!!!


our "beach" side look! :)

It is a crab, but as best friend Todd said, it looks like Cookie Monster and IT DOES! :) those eyes make me crack up!





the pool even has a fountain! :)



*************************************************************************************
Today Mommy & Daddy got brave and took me to big church! I did REALLY good and looked like a big boy.....

3 comments:

Cindy Lowe said...

This baby is the sweetest thing ever! I just want to squeeze him!
Love you!
Cindy

Todd said...

Love the post. I think ya'll need to get him to the beach! :) Also I love the way the "summer" deck turned out.

Baumeister Home Renovations said...

It DOES look like Cookie Monster! Until you said it was a crab, I totally thought it was cookie monster! Lol. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the army crawl! My favorite thing about my sweet nephew is how much he smiles!! He cheeses all day long! It's awesome. Love you guys!