Monday, August 22, 2011

Happenings!

***
We went to Paris to celebrate for John & I's birthdays this weekend! We had such a good time, except that time FLEW by. It just isn't fair! I wanted a few more days and HOURS!! I enjoy being with my family so much! I even got to meet one of my Mom's very good friends! We ate good food and SWAM quite a bit and was outside A LOT, but I just wanted more!!! :o)
Here are a few "Happenings!"

P eating in my old highchair! It fit him so well!!!

our noodle contraption to keep P from tilting forwards or backwards! We thought it was quite funny but P was not really that impressed! He truly loves the pool AND outside! He would swim around with us a little while then he would play around on the step a little while! He was REALLY fascinated by the leaves this time. He was constantly picking one up and eating on it! Granddaddy couldn't stand it! I kept saying "God made dirt, it won't hurt!" :)


he LOVED on the beach ball!

P in the COOL float that John & Dana got for us! No more noodle contraption! ;) It was so neat and P REALLY loved it! he and I just floated and splashed around! THANK YOU so much John & Dana! We are going to protect this thing, cause we need it in years to come!

Uncle John taking a stab at a marathon feeding! Granddaddy said "I don't know how your jaw doesn't hurt" because when he would open his mouth, he would open it as wide as he could for the next bite! and if you don't feed him fast enough then he lets you know!

one of Momma's pretty flowers.....Black Eyed Susan vine. I believe is what she called it.....


can you see the spider web? it was so foggy the morning that we were up and about and outside before the sun came up good!






Momma's surprise lilies in the morning sunrise!

Mushroom! ;)

****
P at Shogun! I couldn't get a picture of him fascinated with the fire, steam and the chef's hat! :) He did great! He even helped me eat my seaweed salad! and he didn't make a face when he ate it, he just gummed it around and ate more! :)

***

Momma won GRAND CHAMPION in one of the flower divisions with her orchid! :)

she also won a ribbon with this orchid! She is so good! She truly has a green thumb and can make ANY flower root, come back to life or make it look so much prettier than before! :)


these are P's ribbons won in Photography! ;)


Bacon!
Me with some of my Birthday presents! I didn't want to open all of them since it REALLY isn't my birthday until later! :)


***





"She loves me, She loves me not.....she loves me, she loves me not"......that is exactly how he pulled the petals off!

One of our early morning walks! Such pretty lighting and cooler and P just LOVED it! He played with leaves, flowers and loved watching Blue run around! He is in LOVE with animals! Not just Sophe but EVERY animal he sees! Even the cows!! :)



Sweet face on the drive home!
****
We came back on Sunday early to go to Makenna's 2nd birthday party! Makenna is one of P's daycare-mates! She is precious and LOVES Pierce! Her Mom told me the other day that EVERYWHERE they go, every baby is "Baby Pierce!" So sweet! The party was at Pump It Up! It was the first time I had ever done that and it was quite a WONDERFUL place to have a party! I believe P and his friends will be enjoying this one day! It was very well organized and planned out and you didn't have to clean up! :)

Kendall running wild!
Kendall ran up to McKenna and was like "BABY PIERCE IS HERE!" He is a celebrity I tell you! ha!

Makenna greeting Pierce!

Is that not the sweetest!?

Kendall and Pierce!
Lila and Pierce!
I have to tell a funny story on Lila. and let me say, Lila is like a little Momma. She is protective and quiet and calm. Her little voice is VERY low and she talks really slow. I just wish there was a way for me to actually tell it on here the WAY she says this......
She woke up the other night around 9 o'clock from a nightmare. When her Mom got in there she said "Moooooom, I stopped Spot from eating Pierce! I said 'Noooooooooo, Spot!'" :)
Let me say, Spot is MJ's husband. Spot is the nickname the kids gave him. He is the nicest man, about 6'4", just a big ole teddy bear! The kids LOVE him! P just smiles at him ALL the time! Sometimes I walk in and P is just sitting with Spot in the recliner! but sometimes he jokes and says "I am gonna cook you and eat you!" and I guess Lila was just thinking "NO NOT PIERCE!" before bed! :) It was quite funny and I really belly laughed when MJ told me about it!!!
I am telling you, daycare stories are the best! :)

When no one was on one of the Moon Bounces, we let P climb up, we would turn him around, slide him down and back up he would go!!

MaKenna helping P up!

MJ made it and slid down with MaKenna one time! :)

This is the lady that LOVES P like no other! MJ! We LOVE her too!! :)

Is that not the cutest cake!??

Birthday girl in her blow up chair! :)

***
and these are my 2nd job that I actually got paid for and Sweet Sarah has requested 6 more! :) Just enough money to feed my yarn addiction! :)

No comments: