I feel like this is how many times we have been to and visited the zoo, but we love it! With our membership we just come and go as we please and P is REALLY starting to notice and see the animals! It is truly amazing! And this visit was extra special because we got to see how the zoo was decorated for the Zoo Boo that goes on right around Halloween every year! They have Trick or Treat stations, Haunted Trails, decorations galore (even the concrete animals up front had costumes!), The Memphis College of Art had painted pumpkins and even Fortune Tellers!
Next year we look forward to taking P on one of those nights!!!
Heading in.....and sadly we lost that pacifier and holder soon after this! :(



I thought I got the gorilla concrete statue next to this alligator, but I didn't, but he was dressed like Elvis!! SO CUTE ;)



Spooky Decorations!!!
Looking at the Giraffes!
Fall!

Watching the Grizzlies!
The Grizzlies scenery!
Too many people passing by and he was checking them out rather than smiling for Momma!
Memphis College of Art student painted pumpkin!
Next year we look forward to taking P on one of those nights!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment