Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful Mother's Day I had!  I really was treated ALL weekend!  Saturday B & P let me choose where I would like to eat.....Mellow Mushroom was my choice!  SO YUMMY! P was a gentleman at dinner and enjoyed his salad & pizza too!  Then we went and found a Splash Park....and even though no water was being splashed they had a "dry" park that was near by and we played on the swings and slides and said "Weeee" a whole lot!  Sunday I was feeling under the weather some, so we relaxed and enjoyed each other at the house!  I was showered with gifts and flowers!  and kisses and hugs!!!  P is giving the best kisses right now, he is making a fish face and just smacking you right on the lips!  I was so thankful for my day AND weekend and for my wonderful family!  
Makes me hope that I can be just like my Momma!  B & I are both so thankful for our mother's too!  Thank you so much for all you have done for us!!  We love you!!!  
I hope each of you had a great weekend also!  :)



 
 My favorite!  :) 
 
 He wanted to press the button so bad!!  :)


 I guess you could say that I am a Mother to this little bundle too!  She has her own couch when P is asleep! ;)

and I also guess you could say I am a Mother to THIS bundle that is on the way!  I am a mother of 2!  INSANE!  ;)  (I am 22 weeks!)  

No comments: