B & I got to share a long weekend with a couple of great friends! We met up at Amelia Island, FL! The weather was wonderful and the company even better! We didn't do a lot and that was the P.L.A.N! We hung out, talked each others ears off and enjoyed good food and beverages! :)
Thank you, Court & Todd, again for letting us crash your vacation!
We love you both dearly!!!
Thank you Toddy for making me addicted to Instagram now! ;)
Ok, so the story behind these LOVELY shoes is....I forgot my old flip flops at home, and I desperately needed them due to so MANY shells on the beach and I didn't want to ruin my good flip flops....so at the grocery store the 1st night, this is what I had to choose from! :) The gold was kind of blinding! ;) Pretty Snazzy too huh?? ;)
The boys swimming! :)
Again, so the story behind this picture is, this is a wedding being set up....on the beach.... for 1pm in the afternoon.... and see the man in the khaki shirt?? His name is David, and we know that because the lady in the blue shorts was pretty much yelling at him the whole time. We honestly didn't know if the wedding would actually happen ON TIME (but amazingly it DID). The guy that you can see barely to the Left of the picture, in the red shirt....not sure of his name :) but SEVERAL times he said "we done did the best we could do!" It was a train wreck that we could NOT take our eyes off of! and entertainment to boot! :)
Great minds think alike and bring the SAME bag! ;)
Sounds On Centre!
Fernandina Beach FL
Do you think B wanted to take his picture? NOPE, but I made him anyways! ;)
A Pirate Ship redone and you could have a free self guided tour! Pretty cool!
Downtown Fernandina Beach! We enjoyed 2 delicious meals there! :)
The Sea Turtle Nest that Todd found!
Famous Hwy!
***************
and this was one of my picture text while away from P! (It makes me laugh and smile!)
Think he was taking over and having fun!? I do! :)
Thank you Mr. Bill & Mrs. Brenda (GrandDad & GrandMom) for keeping our Mister Man!
We love you!!!
1 comment:
Great stuff!
Post a Comment