Accomplishments and Amazement's!
- I realize today that I am one month off of giving P's 18 month stats....and 2 months away from him becoming a Big Brother. The nerves started jitterbugging.... since I really don't have anything together for Baby B2. :) "This too shall pass!"
- on P's 18 month appt, he weighed in at 27# and was 31inches tall! His noggin' is still big, but Dr. Z said NOTHING to worry about! HA!
- He is becoming more and more like a little grown up person every day! He walked in one afternoon from daycare with Brian and I looked at him and said "since when did you become 14 years old?"
- He is saying things like "I want dooooown", "outside", "shoooooes", "what's that?" (that is his favorite), "NO" (ha!), "DOG!", "Daaa" (Dad), "I want that"......
- He is waving up a storm to everyone and really friendly every where we go!
- He is interested in everything!!
- He still loves animals and outside like no other! and it is really hard in this heat!
- He LOVES his books!
- I know there is so much more! But Mommy has pregnancy brain!
Thank you so much for being such a good boy! We are so thankful for you! We love you very much and hope you never forget that!
Love, Mommy & Daa
Is that a 14 year old look or what??
Yep, Mommy let me go to the grocery store and the storage unit looking like this....
He wanted to wear them.... so I let him! ;)
Uncle John was pretty much appalled, I think, because I used to throw one big fit when OUR Momma would let HIM go out looking like this! I was embarrassed, I guess! ;)
Things have a way of coming back to haunt us, yes??
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment