P and I have been through a lot with trying to always keep his fingernails and toenails clipped!
When he was very little I started out filing them.
When he got bigger I got braver and started clipping them, which at that time he was fine with.
The older he got the more he DID NOT want to do it.
He HAD to be distracted when trying to clip....like watching a movie....
Well, the other night, I said "P, we sure do need to clip your fingernails! They are getting long"
and do you know that he HOLDS his hand out to me like "Oh, Ok, I'm ready"???
I laughed and I said "well, I need the clippers!"
He races to his room, gets the clippers with Daddy's help and brings them back!
and we had a pleasant "manicure" together! :)
Oh the challenges we have over come.....with MANY more to tackle! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment