Today we took Pierce and Reid to the......
It was really neat and P enjoyed running around like crazy! :) We were excited to support them since they had recently just opened up!
Us walking in! Not sure why P squatted too! ha!
There is a whole Thomas room!
"Peeeeees" ;)
Then we decided to grab some food at Central BBQ and have a picnic! :)
Then at the last minute since we picnic'd in Overton Park we decided to take Pierce to ride on the Choo Choo at the Zoo! He loved it once it got started! We also walked around the petting zoo area! He walked his legs clean off! :) The trees and fall foliage were just BEAUTIFUL! I was just sick with myself that I forgot my "big" camera! But I guess the IPhones did okay! ;)
Just for Uncle John! :) We need one of those signs at his new barns! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment