Sunday, March 24, 2013

MAND Gala!

The Memphis Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics put on a Gala to raise money for the hungry in Memphis on March 22nd!  A few of us from MUH decided to attend!  :)  It was fun!  The boys got to stay with Nona so that Brian & I could have an evening out!  I think things went smoothly even though P got sick at the last minute with nose issues! :)
We appreciate you, Momma, taking the time to keep them so we could visit and be with some friends!  ;)  
**and I have discovered today that I didn't get ONE picture of Bethany and Jay.  :( Just have to have another dress up outing! ;) 


The boys before we left for downtown......


*************************
B & I's selfie before we left! ;)

 Bethany & Cait!

 Blair and I!

 Bret & Blair! Sweet couple expecting a little bundle of joy in September of this year! ;)  So happy for them!

 Me & Bethany! Office Mates!

 Me & Cait!

 Bethany & Les!




 Cait & Blair!  Office Mates!'

 Dancing!  and a few of those pretty ladies in the front are from our Methodist Facilities in Germantown! ;)

Blair & Bethany!  Friends for a long time! 


and apparently I totally got up in Bethany & Blair's face taking the above picture of them and they took the camera from me and showed me what it felt like.... :) and this is what they got of me!
Learning lesson for the amateur photog! ;)

Bethany & I!



 These were Bethany's Shoes..... ;)
I tried them on.... couldn't walk in them AT ALL!  :)

Michael & Cait!

No comments: