Tuesday, April 30, 2013

:)


This past weekend, Pierce (and if I am honest, me too) were stir crazy after being home for 5 days with the stomach funk!  
So,we packed up and went to the CMOM for a little while!  It had been a long time since we had been and they had made some fun changes!  Reid and I walked and looked at things and THEN he fell asleep!  and Pierce ran his little legs OFF!! ;)  
I am thankful we have this in town for our entertainment!  
:)



   
 The new fire truck area!




 Reid enjoyed the lights and music!


The new laser harp!  Reid and I played it for a long time!


 "HE SHOOTS - HE SCORES!!!!"

  Tall Boy!


*****



Sweet Boy! 

****
Tonight these rabbits were playing in the back yard!  ;) 



 Pretty Fophe!  

 Sophe said "maybe if I rub/roll all over these he will go away!"  :)



 Fishing! (just hooking the fish ON the hook by hand and THEN reeling it in!)

Just like a man............  ;)

No comments: