*******
Pierce comes walking out of the play palace the other night with this Bob the Builder cell phone to his ear, he is talking away, looks at me and says "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I said "Oh, ok, so can you do that next time that MOMMY has the phone to HER ear!??!"
It was quite funny and made me realize he IS picking up on things! ;)
*******
I have discovered that The Star Spangled Banner being belted out is what calms Reid the quickest! Random I know, but that was the 1st song that popped into my head several weeks ago when we were all having a melt down. Thank goodness for high school and me singing it every Friday night during football season (and any other time we were requested) with me and the Madrigal group I was in!
*******
So, last weekend, I start into Pierce's room and I stop dead in my tracks (Reid was at the dining table, P was in the play palace and B had just stepped into the shower)....I said "that isn't one of Pierce's fake ones"...it was a snake, in this room. I calmly went and got B, he came, got it caught and out of the house. Eek right?! but this is the funny part (since having a snake in your house is NOT really funny).... we were telling Grandmom and Granddad B about it while Skyping the next day.....P leaves us a minute, I wasn't sure what he was doing, comes back with his bright yellow fake snake, goes and throws it in his room and SCREAMS! Again, another realization that he is really picking up on EVERYTHING we tell and say! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment