Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mr. B!


Mr. B was such an AWESOME subject for my first "real" photo shoot!  
We warmed him up, we let him settle, he was full and we whispered all around him and we told the grown men to get OUT!!  
He was/is a doll!  
Thank you Jenn, for your patience with me and SUCH a fun time!  
I really did have a blast even though I was "nervickle!" :) 
A FEW pictures of the almost 200 pictures came out.....
Here are a few of my sweet little nephew!
I am in LOVE!



 "I was worth the wait!"  Amen!  ;)




















 Riley feet with baby feet! ;) 


2 comments:

Baumeister Home Renovations said...

You are amazing girlfriend!! Thank you for coming to see our little man, taking time to capture these gorgeous shots and just being SUCH a wonderful SIL!! Love you tons!!

Kellye said...

Precious!!! What a sweet, sweet baby! Congrats Jen and Jason!