Friday, October 11, 2013

Play Date With Momma!

Pierce said "Yo HO Matey, I'm Pirate Pierce"!  (I hadn't even taught him to say that yet!) 

 Today the boys got to stay home with me!  Daycare was closed!  We went to get our flu shots!  They did great!  I just hope they don't hurt after a while!  But Pierce was NOT going to take off his Jake costume to go, so we wore it!  I think we made all the lady's days with him bouncing in and saying HELLO to everyone!  On the way there, Pierce said "I love Dr. Ziebarth!"  :)  I said "Me too babe!"  Doesn't he look adorable!  :) 
(and credit goes to Aunt CoCo for finding this awesome Pirate outfit in Chapel Hill for Pierce)

Afterwards we went to a really pretty shady park!  The boys were so dirty I had to bring them home and strip their clothes afterwards!  They played in the dirt, with sticks, in the ditches, chased squirrels, played with earthworms and Reid ate some dirt along the way! :) I enjoyed my play date every much!  ;) 

 We had packed our lunch and had a picnic too!

 Photo Bomb Pierce! :) 


Blowing kisses to the camera!  :) 
Never can get everyone to look at the same time!  :) 

No comments: