Just some fun things I wanted to share about the boys!
I write them down on scrap pieces of paper until I have a few minutes to put them in on Blogger! :)
Enjoy!
because I sure do........
********
Reid loves him some sticks! Sticks from the yard, the golf clubs, his broom.... you name it, if it is a stick he loves it! :)
******
Reid he'p's me sweep EVERY night with his little broom, after I clean up Sophie's litter!
*****
Someone likes to help Momma water like Pierce did!
(can you guess who is who?) :)
****
Reid will brush his hair with his toothbrush!
but when he sees us brushing our teeth he will stick his little finger in his mouth like he is brushing!
***
Mr. Reid has a temper. Period. Enough said.
****
Pierce says "Shark" for "Sharp" :)
****
Our ritual for the night....
laying Pierce in the bed....
Kiss him.....
I say "Sleep Tight" ....
and P rushes to say "DON'T let the bugs eat you! HAHA! that's funny!!!"
(aka: Don't let the bed bugs bite!)
:)
Pierce falls asleep like this every night..... one Match Box car at a time!!!
******
Houdini.....enough said.
*****
Reid is saying "thank you"
but is sounds like.... "Ti Oooo"
:)
****
One of my new favorite pictures in my house!
I had a TON of people say they looked like twins!
****
Reid is our dancing man!
Anytime ANY little jingle or song comes on he is bobbing or bouncing!
He is adorable!
I got this video.....it isn't the best one,but I thought, I gotta catch it or he is going to quit one day and I'll be very sad I didn't get it on video!
:)
****
Pierce will say "Awwwww, that's cute" in the sweetest little voice I have ever heard! but the most RANDOM things are cute! I just agree and go on! :)
*****
I know there are tons more....my crazy self just misses writing them down.... but I try.
We are truly blessed with two great, sweet little boys!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment