9/20/14
FedEx Forum hosted Disney On Ice!
We got tickets and we went!!
The boys really seemed to like it!
Reid even enjoyed the first hour of it! Then he was busy cleaning the glass with our napkins!
Waiting Stage!
Reid wanting to hang over the ledge! (aka: KILLING BRIAN!)
So, Pierce and Brian when to get popcorn and they came back with THIS! ha! I laughed so hard! Daddy got talked into something!! I didn't even get a picture of Pierce eating his because I was so busy trying to help Reid with his! ha!!
Dancing and waiting!
IT HAS STARTED!!!!!
"Oooooooo!"
Telling me about the "doggie" (aka Pluto!)
Fantasmic Mickey!
THE BROOMS!
"EEEEK!" :)
Intermission CHEESE!
Love me Daisy!
Toy Story!!
Afterwards we walked to Aldo's Pizza on Main.
They brought the boys dough to play with until the pizza came!!! I thought that was a BRILLIANT Idea! Way to go Aldo's!!!
Our walk back! I miss the trolleys! Bring them back MEMPHIS!!!
Reid walked the entire way, we were slow moving with short legs but we made it!!!
you can barely see Pierce and Daddy catching up to Reid and I!
And these were the souvenirs! hA! :) Which I just noticed Mickey is missing the top of his hat in this picture! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment