Friday, March 20, 2015

Paris Weekend!

Every year UT Martin puts on a Nutrition Symposium! Even when I was an intern, I had to speak at it!  Several years I have tried to return as an alumni to support it!  March 13th 2015 was the date this year!  I decided, and since Brian was out of town for work, that the boys and I would go and spend a few extra days..... it rained several days but 2 of the days was VERY pretty!  :)  

 The boys on the way up to Paris!  So excited!  OF COURSE Reid has his mower!  ha!
 They love Nona and Papa's bar!  They sit up there for EVERYTHING now!  :)

 Cake batter!  :)

Feeding Birds!




RIDING!!!!!
Changing the battery!
Shoveling!

My Photograhper! 

See the turtles sunning!? 
HE LOVED THAT PILE OF DIRT!!!!!
Dirt digging!

Watching the feed go into the barns!


Following Uncle John everywhere!
POPSICLES! 

EVERY "mower" was out the whole time!
Eating peanuts!
Watching TV!

Eating the peanuts Nona puts out for some birds!  Just dry roasted, plain and all get out peanuts!  ha!





All the cows are at Uncle Johns right now so, they had free range of the entire pasture!!



SPRING beauts!

More dirt climbing!




"Checking the cows!"  :) 
Bringing the groceries up from the basement for Papa!


Picking buttercups!!
We got to have our first picnic!!! 

Thank you Papa and Nona for having us!
We had so much fun!
Thank you Uncle John and Aunt Dana for letting us come and visit piggies as much as we wanted!!!
The time FLEW by and I hated to leave!
We love you so much!!

No comments: