5/9/15-5/10-15
Saturday morning was really rainy....so we improvised with being outside. We put the bouncy house in the garage. ;)
Then they wanted to play in the "puuudles" as Reid requested! :)
THEN we wanted to jump more, but were so wet we had to strip for the 3rd time!
Then LUNCH was served! As GaGa said "Shirt and Pants optional at this restaurant!"
Then Reid helped me fight off spiders!
Then I treated them to ice cream! :)
Sunday they surprised me with some BEAUTIFUL flowers!
I love to see what THEY pick out! So interesting!
I love to see what THEY pick out! So interesting!
We jumped some more!!!
We played in the water long enough to clean daddy's tires!
AND Reid wanted to take me to the car wash so bad....so we jumped in the car and took off! :)
It was such a good weekend! Brian I appreciate all the help you give the boys to make my day special! I love ya'll so much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment