Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Pierce's First Sleepover!

June 12, 2015
Jackson and Patrick begged and begged for the boys to get to spend the night!
Reid said "Nah"
Pierce said "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!" 

I told April, I was nervous, not because of her, JUST BECAUSE! 
They are, thankfully ONLY across the street!  but still!  
He had a BALL!
April was so sweet and said how good Pierce was and that he was the best little boy to come and stay at their house.  Even, bless April, she slept with Patrick and Pierce.  She didn't want Pierce to wake up and be scared!  I thought that was soooooo thoughtful and loving!  
Thank you so much guys for letting Little Man stay with ya'll and ENJOY his very first experience of a sleepover!  
#weloveourneighbors  :) 




Video game time!!!
 Mrs April said "get in that bathtub -ya'll smell like GOATS!"  haha!!!

 Pile up! I know Mrs April didn't sleep a wink!  Thank you friend!!!


 Mr Man was up at 530!  Again, Bless Mrs April!
 Bless her!!
The next morning they went and watched Jackson play his last baseball game AND HE HIT A HOME RUN!!!!!!!!!!!
Again, thank you so much guys!!!

No comments: