Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Labor Day Weekend Fun!

Julie and David are welcoming Robert David, III in November!  We were able to shower her with love and gifts!  We had such a good time, but of course, the time flew by! Julie looks beautiful!  We are so excited for you guys!  Congrats and we LOVE YOU! 




 Our yummy spread of food!  :) 
 Cuppy Cakes!





 The present writer downer!  :) 


 Two of Ju's nieces gave Baby David this shirt.... they have a tradition at their house, on every Saturday morning the girls get to take a turn at picking out the record they listen to that morning!  




 :) 

 :)
 The Crew!
 Aunt Susan helped us with the shower too!  I think it was a success and Brooklyn had to have a pic with the girls!  :) 

After the shower, the four of us girls, went to Elle's new house AND to see new little Baby Buck!  
 Jackson loved my phone! 
 BUCK!  Look at that sweet dark hair!!
 Look at that sweet belly!  I THOUGHT that he wanted to come to me, but it strictly was because I had my phone in my hand!  I STILL believe that he WANTED TO COME to me!  hahaha!!!


 Uncle John surprised Pierce with a gaming system for Nona and Papa's house... :) 

  Popsicle time! 
 Nature!
 See the furry little worm!?  :) 
 Checking cows.... and yes, Pierce did NOT want to change clothes!  So, he is in mis-matched PJs!  He got to hang out with Will or it sounds more like "Well!"  :) 


 Men talking is what that looks like to me!  :) 

 A/C!



 

 Goggles ON!  ha! 
 Lounging! 
 I also got to celebrate my birthday with my family this weekend!  I was so thankful!  :) 

 Being a big boy and opening gates for us to go and check the cows!  :) 
 The hay is so pretty this time of year! 
:) 
:) 
Thank ya'll for such a fun weekend!  It flew by, of course!  I didn't want to leave and when we left I just wanted to be back there!  Love ya'll!  

No comments: