Friday, January 1, 2016

Paris Christmas!


We got to go be in Paris for New Years AND celebrate Christmas! (12/30/15 thru 1/1/16)
Poor Pierce.  His ears started hurting really bad.  We went to Urgent Care. 

Poor Reid.  He couldn't quit coughing.  Called the doctor for cough meds recommendations. 
But all in all I think they had a GREAT time.  I know I did!
John, Brian and I even got to go to the local brewery for a minute to get a growler for New Year's Eve!
There were presents galore!  and when we left Reid said "Thank you for opening presents" (instead of saying "thank you for my presents!")
AND we celebrated 2 birthdays while together!  Papa on December 30th and Dana on January 1st!  :) 
We were busy in our little time there! 
Thank ya'll so so so so much for letting us come and cause all kinds of confusion! 
We appreciate EVERYTHING everyone did!  

It was a wonderful Christmas AND Start to the New Year!
Come on 2016!  :)

WE LOVE YA"LL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
 Happy Birthday Papa!
The Lemon Pie I attempted to do like Mamaw.  Daddy said I did good, but I don't know, I think he was just being nice!!!  :) 



 Helping open presents!
 This made me laugh outloud!  It was like Reid was saying "yep, we got this!"  Thank you Nona for catching this funny photo!!


Presents were a whirlwind but so fun!
Reid was so excited this year!
Every present he would say "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyy Goooooodness!"  It was cute!!

I was laughing so hard at him, I didn't even think to get a video!  :) 

 Cute hats from Uncle John and Aunt Dana!  Pierce was excited when he opened his too!  



 The present of the year!  His very own "leaf" blower.  I mean, like it is real, it isn't a toy, it plugs in and blows wind, and blows wind really hard! ha!!!   Can you see his excitement??!  It was like that the rest of the time!!!
 Yep, Nona and Papa let him plug it in and USE it in the house!!  :) 
Then after that it was a whirlwind!  No more pictures until Celebrating Dana's Birthday!  
 :) 
Nona and Papa gave Pierce this fun "Bike"!! 
 and then the races were on!!!  :)  
Pierce couldn't wait to get back to Memphis to set up his cool HOT WHEELS track from Uncle John and Aunt Dana again, since we had already set it up once in Paris!  :)  



 Outtake from our family picture shoot!  :)
 Just a peaceful piece of heaven to me!  I love home and miss it so much!!!
Thank you again for everything. ya'll!!
We love ya'll so much!!!

No comments: