Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Catching up!!!


Reid STILL loves to use the vacuum!  I'm SPOILED!  :) 
 and a few nights while Pierce has been at soccer practice, we have gone to Lowe's and Sears to look and test out vacuums!!
Pierce's Soccer!  Indoor practice!  
 Leaving Lowe's 1/8/17!  
God's Beauty!
 We were able to go on walks!  1/9/17
 THEN to Sears for Reid's very first time!  He almost DIED because there was 3 isles of them!  I finally had to sit down on one of the shelves, he was having a BALL!  
He also exercised!  ha!!
OHHH and I got PANK (aka: Pink) eye!  :)  
 Hanging out eating apples!
 Pierce and Brian went to the movies to see Monster Trucks and he ran into his BEST BUD!!!!!
1/14/17
 Then a FUN Bowling Party for his classmate, Tyler! 
1/15/17
 Mrs Boone came!!!
 :) 
Arcade after the party!  Cody and Pierce!

and this video is only the side of the tub, I really wanted to get Reid's expressions but this his unmentionables would be showing....but I just thought hearing him talk would be just as fun!
OF COURSE he had to put in a word or two about Dysons! 

OH and the boys had been playing with my cake pans with their magnetic blocks, making "cakes" and what not..... we THOUGHT we had gotten them all picked up and NOT stuck to the pans....
Brian was trying to get the biscuits out of the oven last night (1/16/17) and was like "WHY CAN I NOT GET THIS PAN OFF THE RACK?"  Um, a magnet was sticking it to the rack!  ha!  It melted but it still works!  hahahahah!!!

No comments: