Sams! He couldn't wait to get to Sears!!!
Then to Sears!
I am telling you what, this is the cleanest Sears this side of the Mississippi!!
2/1/17
The Self Propelled "got him" at first because it was pulling him and he was saying 'how do I make it back up!?' ha!!!
People would stop by and be AMAZED at how he was cleaning!
Some giggled and others told me not to kill his spirit! I wanted to say "I am not killing his spirit if I am BRINGING HIM to Sears just to play!" :)
This guy, the Shark, he took the handle off and made it HIS size, then dumped it out and vacuumed it back up like 100 times! :)
and yes, Sears has outlets available for one to use if one wanted to test out the vacuum.
He cracked up at this! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment