4/1/17 weekend was a busy weekend! Some of my butter cups are newly blooming! LOVE!
Friday night ridin'! :)
It was Miss Jennie's last day at Macon Road! We miss her so much already! and Mrs. Duane is one of our favorite people at Macon Road! The boys had had suckers for Friday afternoon as you can tell! :)
Reid was very good at Pierce's soccer game and I promised him, if he was, we would go to Sears, so Saturday afternoon we headed to Sears to let him play! :)
Then from Sears we went to a park!
THEN, the highlight of the day was our neighborhood put on an Easter Fun Day! Riding ponies, petting zoo, Easter Egg Hunt AND we got to visit with the Easter Bunny!!!!
Soft Bunnies!!
:)
Ferrets were there too!
This was Reid's favorite part!!! His horses name was Apple!
Pierce's horses name was LadyBug!!
:) I bet Reid rode a million times!!
Easter Bunny!!!
Then on to the egg hunts!!
Little kids first!!
Then Train Rides!!!
Pierce, Cooper, Lainey, Reid and Brody!
Taking off!!
Then the big kids turn!!!
more train rides!!
more horse rides!
I actually burnt my face that day! ha!
I actually burnt my face that day! ha!
It was BEAUTIFUL OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment