We got to go to Paris for a quick mini vacation before school starts!
Our last hooray before starting the rat race!
Our last hooray before starting the rat race!
of course the time flew by, I got a nail in my tired, realized I need glasses/contacts & celebrated Uncle John's birthday, but we ate such good food (fresh corn, okra, squash and fried green tomatoes and homemade peach cobbler - why do these never taste like Momma's when I try to make them at home?)
Thank you Nona and Papa for having the Circus to Town!
We love ya'll so much!
The last ride!
Pierce has gotten so big....
he can no longer enjoy this ride!
Clay came to visit!
I looked at him and said "Why are you gigantic!?"
He was soooooo sweet to the boys!!!
Gator riding with Papa!
Night Swim!
Saving the frog from the pool!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment