So, Brian and I were in the kitchen getting dinner together.
All of a sudden Pierce says "Momma, Reid put a Lego up his nose!"
I have no idea how long he had been standing there, panicking trying to get it out himself.
He was crying very lightly, he KNEW he shouldn't have done it.
I tried to get a flash light to see if I could see it.
It blinded him and me too!
Then I tried to get him to blow his nose.
It started to bleed.
I had gotten myself ready to say we were having to go to the ER.
Brian came over, made him get a kleenex and BLOW really hard and he pushed his chest in to push more air out!
He started screaming "IT IS COMING OUT!"
They did it again and IT WAS OUT!
I was like "WHY in the world did you do that? You are FIVE!" LORD!
He was VERY sorry!
Whew!
Boys!
Then Pierce tells us that Reid told Pierce NOT to tell us!
But Pierce said "I had to tell you, it just wasn't right!"
No comments:
Post a Comment