Memphis Botanic Gardens has had this awesome art exhibit since September that ends January 1st!
Today I FINALLY got to go!!
Today I FINALLY got to go!!
Afterwards, the boys said "we didn't have fun, we had a GREAT time!!!"
I did too!
It was chilly but the sun was shining and we walked and walked and walked!
#ilikebigbugs
:)
Ack! Scary bugs!!
Granddaddy Long Legs!!!
The sun was bright!
Praying Mantis!!
Sweet!!
Ants with the picnic basket!!
These pictures CRACK me up!!!
HA!!!
Koi pond with a Damesfly!!
:)
I was so afraid they were going to fall IN the water!!!
Assassin Bug!!!
Information said that they are sometimes called a Kissing Bug because they will bite humans lips DURING THE NIGHT! ack!!!
Grasshopper!!
Family Selfie!! I was laughing so hard because we were trying to maneuver my selfie stick!
My YouTube Star
Spider!!
My BIG BACKYARD!!!!
Inside the house education!
Running wild!!!
They wanted this table and chairs!!
REID LOVED this section!
Called The Living Room!
Thank you Memphis Botanic Gardens having this!
They were AWESOME!!!!!
12/16/17
No comments:
Post a Comment