Sunday, June 10, 2018

Parties Galore!!



 Little blonde boy in the middle!  Sutton!  It was his birthday!!  PUMP IT UP!  Sweaty HOT boys!  ha!!!
 Reid and I went "shopping" at a new place that we heard about!  I think it has been around for years, but it is new to us!  MARS is what it is called!  Reid found this and wanted to make this picture!  hahahaha!  
 6/2/18 Pool Time!!
 Going away potluck for Rebecca!  Miss Pruitt came!  
:)  Gonna miss her!
 At the same time, Colt Cove was bringing Mayberry back and having a COVE party!  I came in late to it because of hanging out with Rebecca but it was such fun!  :)  
We had music one night at the pool!  A young 16 year old trying to get more confidence!  Reid was IN LOVE!  Can you see him sitting in the pool RIGHT in front of him!??  :) 
6/3/18

No comments: