July 6th weekend we got to travel to Atlanta to celebrate Julie and Baby Boyd!!!
Amy and I had some trouble getting into town via plane. Storms caused us to divert to Savannah instead of Atlanta! Whew!! but we made it and we had the best weekend! We were at a friend of Julie's AirBNB and it was amazing!!!!!!! Oh and Julie, is having a little girl! The bookend to our friend group of kids! Amy has the first girl! and Julie is having the last! All the those stinky boys are in the center and better LISTEN UP! ha!! The weekend went by too quickly of course, but made me realize the love I have for my friends!!!
THE MOST DELICIOUS CAKE done by Julie's talented Sister In Law!!!!!!!
Selfie sticks make for good pictures and funny times!!!!
While I was away, Pierce and Reid got to visit with the next door neighbors cousins that were in town!!!
We got to see Baby David!
and downtown Newnan! This piggy is painted by Big David!
SO FUN!!!!
We got to see the gallery too! I am so proud to be FRIENDS with people that own such an awesome establishment!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment