8/29/18
My coworker Janelle LOVES to bake and does a WONDERFUL job of it! This was my DELICIOUS birthday cake, she said it was a disaster! I beg to differ! It was chocolate cake with peanut butter cream cheese icing!!! TO DIE FOR!!!!!!
Then the boys GOT SOAKED when I picked them up. They are walkers since we live in the neighborhood.... they didn't want to use their umbrellas because they were afraid that it would blow wrong side out! Reid was crying when he got in! and Pierce kept saying "this is going to ruin your birthday!" I laughed, because honestly I love some rain and it was AWESOME!!!
My presents.
One of them was two 1 dollar bills wrapped up .
I thought they were giving me their money... but no, they were like "we just found those in that basket over there!" hahahahah!!!
but I got a new IWatch!
My FLOWERS! Love them!!
and my Muddy's cupcake with song!!!
It was a great day!!!
39 and counting FOREVER and always now! ha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment