Me and my phone and getting my pictures to the computer has been a challenge.....I think I'm learning and it is working! Whew!
Muffins With Mom!!
10/17/18
CF CONFERENCE: 10/18-10/21/18
the mountains!
Dr. Muddissar, Dr. Murillo, Marty, Me, Brandy and Lauren!
I got to be with Court too!!!
VOO DOO DONUTS!
:)
While I was away.... they visited and scared and played and laughed together with friends!
Pumpkin Book Report Due 10/24/18
Tucker Mouse from The Cricket in Time Square!
BOOT DAY!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!
10/25/18
15 YEARS OF MARRIAGE!!!
This shirt CRACKED ME UP!!!!!
Open House at the school!!
Reid's Witch! :)
Reid's Happy Oscar the Grouch!
Not sure about Reid and his number of letters in his name!
:)
Trunk or Treat with Brooklyn and Graham..... I mean, Pineapple and Steve!
AND REID SAW HIS FAVORITE PERSON EVER!!!!!!!!! Mrs. Davis!!!
Eating out!
No comments:
Post a Comment