Nona and Papa got a good snow when we got nothing! ha!
Amelia a warm and toasty!
P has been feeling under the weather for a bit now, I pray we are on the mend!
Concert in my bedroom!
Baby Dyson had a birthday! We had a party that included cake, presents and more!
Helping Daddy!
PARK TIME!!!
friends!
Brandon being a helper in the kitchen! LOVE LOVE his apron!!!
SUPER READER! Pierce has done so well with his reading and had gotten all his Super Reader points for the quarter that he got to go early one more to a special breakfast!
A True Friend. Look who Number One is!
FRIENDS!
SHE LOVES HIM, way more than he WANTS to let on that he loves her ! ha!!!
Waiting on the allergy shot together! After a sleep over! THEY WERE EXHAUSTED!!!!!
Quade came and did Legos!
Them giggling was so sweet!
Lakeland Elementary Night at the Grizz Game!! We had a ball!!
Piper playdate!!
Pig Whisperer!!!!!
Reid: "momma it's a SHOWER phone!" ha!!!
We were at the tile shop picking out tile and he fell in love with this thing!!
CRAZY hair!!!
Evening with the Dore's! John Michael, Pierce, Andrew, Reid and Lily! I felt bad that I didn't get the 4 month old Samuel in there!! NEXT TIME!!!
"Momma, I want to iron!"
Gravity game!!
SLUSHIE Treat!!
Unfortunately I can't remember the dates to all these fun events! But they are sweet memories to me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment