Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Spring Break 2019

 The Friday before Spring Break (3/8/19) Reid was home with a fever!  The NEXT day, he was diagnosed with the flu.....
 3/8/19 Went Skating with Graham! 



dinner time!
 FLU FLU FLU GO AWAY!  Reid was a was a trooper!  But DID not feel good, because he was still for about 3 solid days!  In this process I would NOT let him and Pierce breathe the same air, because Pierce was scheduled for surgery on 3/14/19!!!!!

 P and Brian went for walks to get away from the house!
 Reid FINALLY started feeling better!  and decided to call Nona on our LAND LINE (yes we still have one)!!! He made me laugh really hard, because he did things with the phone cord we USED to do!  
 So, for some fun things.... We had a food Challenge!  ha!
 AND WE GOT ROLLER BLADES!!!!!


 They did SO WELL! 

ALSO, Hilarious what Reid has discovered with the blower!  ha!

3/14/19 
We went in for Pierce to have Sinus surgery and new tubes put in his ears!  
He was a trooper!!! 

 First in 2015, surgery for adnoids out and tubes..... Second in 2019 for sinus surgery and tubes!!
BIG BOY!!!  He has been in pain, but is a boss when it comes to doing his nasal rinse!  I am so proud of what a big boy he is!!!
 Reid had some birthday parties...3/16/19
This one is for Abel.... 
Andrew, Reid, Ariabella, Abel and Eden!
 THEN he had one for Garner!  
I felt like I was the mom to a celebrity.... They would say "Oh this is Stacy, Reid's mom!"  and everyone would say "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU are Reid's mom!"  I laughed so hard!!!  They are such sweet friends!!!
Even though Spring Break was busy with sickness and surgery....I'm so thankful we were able to be home!!!!

No comments: