4/27/19
AFTER the crazy day at the soccer fields!
I kept Erin and Kevin's kiddos while they did a Military Ball! :)
I had such fun and Pierce and Reid came to see and play too!
Erin kept saying "if you want to back out you can!"
I NEVER once said "I wish I hadn't have offered!" ha!
Reid and Andrew!
Mr. Samuel!
This little fella.... bless his little heart, it was time for bed, I was trying to rock, walk, love on and snuggle with him.... HE JUST WANTED ME TO LAY HIM DOWN! I wasn't used to that! That was NOT what happened at my house!!! I literally laid him down, he rolled on his side and was OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah! Brian said he was probably saying "Lady! What the h3ck, I am NOT a can of spray paint, QUIT SHAKING ME!" ha!!!
P and John Michael!
I am so upset, I didn't get an individual pic of Lily!
She and I were the girl power for the night!
Me and ALL six of them! ha!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment