Piper's last day in Memphis she wanted to come by and say Good Bye to Reid! So sweet! I do hope they stay friends! Long distance at least! She is moving to Texas!
My village! Erin helped me out one morning and took the boys to school! I don't know what I'd do without her! The "big" boys (John Michael and Pierce) were walking to school! They wanted to do that! :)
Park fun!
School pictures sent by the teacher! They were doing projects!
They are helping Miss Angie our neighbor out, because it is football season and they can't make it home before the foot ball games! So she is paying them a dollar each every Friday night through the season to let Levi out to stretch his legs and pee pee!
LOVE HER!
My August Monthly flowers have been GORGEOUS this time! I LOVE THEM!
No comments:
Post a Comment