Thursday, May 14, 2020

Front Porch Sessions!

During quarantine I noticed several people getting pictures made from a distance showing how they have been at home!  Well, of COURSE on the day that we had ours scheduled we had 30 million people in the cove (riding bikes, skate boarding, yard work and talking), we also had the roofing company here fixing things they had missed and my oldest boys were NOT happy about everyone watching us!  Can I insert eye roll?  They turned out better than I would have thought with all that confusion, but as I say "confusion is my middle name!"   These pictures show, Brian's burly beard and long hair, the boys also need a hair cut and my roots need some professional help! 


 Brian is constantly saying "No, you don't need a snack, but I need you to clean UP these Cheerios that are everywhere!"  I'm always in the need of a glass of wine!   Pierce is constantly asking to get on SOME electronic and Reid is saying "If I just had the hot glue gun and packing tape I could make X, Y and Z"!!!    Whew!!!!


 When Molly drove up to do our pictures, Reid was out blowing off the sidewalk, as Brian had told him to do!  She asked if he could put it back on!  I think these are the best!!!  
2020, you have been a show and a 1/2

No comments: