Sunday, July 4, 2021

Cousin and Friend Visit!

There was a ton of cuteness, a ton of laughing, a ton of swimming, a ton of tiredness, a ton of loving and enjoying friendships and families that I can’t even be described.  
Unfortunately Ellen didn’t get to bring her crew or their cuteness to this get together and we missed them so, but there will be next times!!!!!
The big boys were so sweet to the littles and helped them and played with them..... 
Mommas got to have a few minutes time to visit.   
Like Amy said, we started where we left off like there was no time in between!  
Happy 4th of July!!!!


Aila and her swim get up!!!





Pierce following Alia around!  
Then talking YouTube 
The lizard!

David “shooting” the boys with the water gun and them falling down and David laughing so hard!!!

LEGO fun! 
Sun babies! 








Sleep overs!






Eating breakfast!  And I could have SWORN she said in her 2 and 1/2 year old voice “I FROW UP”. But really she was saying “I FULL UP!”  



 

 

No comments: