Monday, September 6, 2021

FUN THINGS 2021 - — - there is still some good.......

I lost poor P’s kookie that he got in the crowd on our DollyWood trip!  KTown was the band playing!  They were awesome!  He was sooooooo excited that he got it out of a huge crowd!  I lost it on our hike the next day.  It broke my heart.  He was so upset but was trying to be strong for me!  Long story short, there are still awesome people in the world!  I contacted the band after I went to their merch page and couldn’t by a koozie!  I told them I would pay for it and shipping and all....they said “Just Venmo us what you would like .....from 1$ to 1,000,000,000$”. HA!  I venmoed them and about a week later, he got 2 SHIRTS, SIX koozies, and a hat!!!  HE WAS SO EXCITED!  I was excited for him!!  And it made my heart not hurt so bad!!!!!!

Our friends in HI, sent us a treat!!!

Root Beer from Meddlesome Brewing!!!

Target gift cards burning a hole in their pockets!!!

He still loves to play, and I love that!!!!

Diva!


My friend was cleaning out her kitchen to move, and she found something she thought Reid would LOVE and he DOES !

Big boy waiting on the bus, with some new socks from Mr Harrison next door!!!

 

No comments: